Is this you?
- You are unemployed and fed up with the dysfunctional job market.
- You are underemployed and eager to use your skills to make more money in work of your choice.
- You have been freelancing or consulting but you don’t have enough paying work.
- You are working your buns off for bad clients and you’re underpaid to boot.
Are you looking for a way to change your life, to apply your effort and desire in a way that will yield cash-generating results soon?
Freelancing and consulting may be your answers, whether as short-term income generators or continuations of paths you have already chosen. But how to make this reality?
If you’ve looked into today’s marketing practices, you may be almost paralyzed by an overwhelming list of to-dos. There’s Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn and Pinterest and networking events and blogging and teleseminars and . . . and . . . and . . . and.
Yikes! You need a refined system that has been proven to bring in income without driving you crazy.
You need . . .
- A system that can bring in work within days or at most a few weeks.
- That you can implement for free (or almost free).
- That is so flexible that you have time for interviews and other job hunting (if you decide to continue on this route).
- That showcases the work skills you already have.
- With opportunities for market-rate or even superb fees.
I’ve got great news for you: There’s a fast-start way to paying work that you can master quickly while postponing time-consuming planning and taking trendy but less effective tools off the table . . . maybe forever. It employs marketing techniques that soon feel comfortable, not pushy or sleazy.
It worked for me! I did it as the crow flies (direct!) and recovered from a rocky corporate career to a flourishing freelance writing practice. I got exciting projects soon after going out on my own, and if I knew then what I know now, I could have established myself even faster.
I am so excited about this system that I have written a book with everything you need to know to enjoy the many benefits of freelancing and consulting this month! And I’ve made it affordable for the people who need it most by offering it to you as a book or ebook on Amazon. Find full details, including the table of contents and a look inside the book.